The OrcaCon volunteers are the soul of the convention. We believe that a feeling of warmth, welcome, and inclusion starts with our volunteers. This is a team who are passionate about games, care about conventions, and love improving someone’s days as they go.
As an OrcaCon volunteer, you could be:
- lending a hand with Registration
- answering questions at Info Desk
- coordinating the Games room as a Games Admin
- teaching your favorite games as a Game Host
- And more!
Interested? Join the OrcaCon Pod today!
The OrcaCon 2022 Volunteer Application is LIVE! We have all kinds of ways to help out, so here’s the form to join the OrcaCon Pod! https://go.orcacon.org/2022Pod
All volunteers create that welcoming environment to al!
We also have a few year-round planning needs:
- VIP Green Room Coordinator – onsite only
- Info Desk Coordinator – onsite only
- Demo Table Coordinator – can be remote
- Street Team Coordinator – onsite only
- Operations Lead – onsite only
- Games Department Deputy – onsite only
The onsite only roles can do planning remotely, but you’ll need to be at OrcaCon to oversee the duties.
Got Volunteer questions? Email Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got year-round volunteer questions? Email Donna at email@example.com