The OrcaCon volunteers are the soul of the convention. We believe that a feeling of warmth, welcome, and inclusion starts with our volunteers. This is a team who are passionate about games, care about conventions, and love improving someone’s days as they go.
As an OrcaCon volunteer, you could be:
- lending a hand with Registration
- answering questions at Info Desk
- coordinating the Games room as a Games Admin
- teaching your favorite games as a Game Host
- And more!
Interested? Our official application will launch late this summer, but you can fill out a form to be notified to apply here.
All volunteers create that welcoming environment to all types of people!
We also have a few year-round planning needs:
- VIP Green Room Coordinator – onsite only
- Info Desk Coordinator – onsite only
- Demo Table Coordinator – can be remote
- Advertising Coordinator – can be remote
- Street Team Coordinator – onsite only
- Operations Lead – onsite only
- Games Department Lead – onsite only
- Volunteer Lead -onsite only
The onsite only roles can do planning remotely, but you’ll need to be at OrcaCon to oversee the duties.
Got Volunteer questions? Email Chip at email@example.com
Got year-round volunteer questions? Email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org