We’re back again at the Hilton Bellevue! We know that many of you might not need a hotel room, since we’ll be so much closer to Seattle. We’d love it if you still wanted to book, so you could enjoy gaming all night.
- Double Queen / Single King: From $102 per night ($117 for 3-4 Guests in the Room)
- Executive King: From $122 per night ($137 for 3-4 Guests in the Room)
Here’s some things to know about the the rooms, and booking!
- Free parking for everyone, even if you’re not staying at the hotel.
- All rooms have a refrigerator and some with microwaves
- All rooms have a hideabed couch
- You can read more about accommodations and accessibility here: http://www.bellevuehilton.com/accommodations/
- Read below for Rules & Restrictions
On Booking Suites:
We’re holding back on the Suites for now, as we plan on using some for things like the VIP Lounge/Green Room and Quiet Room. Once we’ve assigned them to OrcaCon use, we’ll open them up to attendees. We’ll announce on social media when Suites are available.
What else? Here’s some fun things for you!
- Did we mention free parking? If you book your room, it may say that parking is $20. They are waiving this for us, so you will not have to pay to enter and leave throughout the weekend. EVERYONE GETS FREE PARKING YAY! Even if you’re not staying overnight!
- We’ll have Food Trucks! We wanted to support our mission of accessibility, and to help with your budget and food choices, we’re going to reach out to some and have them available throughout the con! Want to request one? Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll chat with them.
- Tap takeover! We’ll be able to bring back the Blackfish Stout and other tasty beers from Salish Sea Brewing. We’ll also be reaching out to a local cidery, so if you have a fave, you can email me at email@example.com and see if we can get them, too!
We’re very excited to be back in Bellevue and hope you’ll join us. If you have questions about bookings or the venue in general, you can contact our Venue Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any other questions or concerns? Email the Executive Director at email@example.com.
Rules & Restrictions
- 14.40 % per room per night
There is a credit card required for this reservation.
If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
Free cancellation before 11:59pm local hotel time on 07 Jan 2019.
At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
The Hilton Bellevue reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Totals listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.
Optional services for an additional charge
- Standard In-Room and Lobby Wi-Fi: Free for Hilton Honors members who book direct; $12.95 for all other guests.
- Free Wi-Fi does not apply to meeting spaces
- Pets allowed, $50.00 Non-refundable fee, 25 lbs maximum