We’re back again at the Hilton Bellevue! We know that many of you might not need a hotel room, since we’re close to Seattle. We’d love it if you still wanted to book, so you could enjoy gaming all night.
OrcaCon 2023 Room Rates:
- Standard One King / Standard Two Queen Beds at $109 per night
- High Floor King / High Floor Two Queens at $139 per night
- One-Bedroom Suite starts at $209 per night for single/double Occupancy
- Presidential Suite starts at $309 for single/double occupancy
A note: The new High Floor is the higher floors in the hotel to be more quiet, but they are not Executive Rooms with all the previous perks. The hotel no longer offer Executive Rooms.
Here’s some things to know about the the rooms, and booking!
- Free parking for everyone, even if you’re not staying at the hotel.
- All rooms have a refrigerator and some with microwaves
- All rooms have a hideabed couch
- You can read more about accommodations and accessibility here: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/lion-hf-hilton-bellevue If you need assistance with booking Accessible Rooms, you can contact Anne at 425-450-4102.
- Read below for Rules & Restrictions
What else? Here’s some fun things for you!
- Did we mention free parking? If you book your room, it may say that parking is $20. They are waiving this for us, so you will not have to pay to enter and leave throughout the weekend. EVERYONE GETS FREE PARKING YAY! Even if you’re not staying overnight. There is overflow parking at the Red Lion.
- We’ll have Food Trucks! We wanted to support our mission of accessibility, and to help with your budget and food choices, we’re going to reach out to some and have them available throughout the con! Want to request one? Drop an email to email@example.com and we’ll chat with them.
- Tap takeover! We’ll taking over some taps at the bar with a local brewery. We’ll also be reaching out to a local cidery, so if you have a fave, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and see if we can get them, too!
We’re very excited to be back in Bellevue and hope you’ll join us. If you have questions about bookings or the venue in general, you can contact our Venue Coordinator at email@example.com.
Rules & Restrictions
- 14.50 % per room per night
There is a credit card required for this reservation.
If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
Cut-off date for booking is December 21, 2022. Free cancellation before 11:59pm local hotel time on 07 Jan 2023
At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
The Hilton Bellevue reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Totals listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.
Optional services for an additional charge
- Standard In-Room and Lobby Wi-Fi: Free for Hilton Honors members who book direct; $12.95 for all other guests.
- Free Wi-Fi does not apply to meeting spaces
- Pets allowed, $50.00 Non-refundable fee, 25 lbs maximum