OrcaCon supports around-the-clock gaming, starting at 9:00am on Friday, and ending at 6:00pm Sunday. We offer tournaments, for both the beginners and experienced gamer alike. This is a small sampling of the kinds of games you will find at OrcaCon.
- • Board/Card Games (Catan, Splendor, Axis & Allies, Fallout, Fluxx, Munchkin, Splendor, Sycthe, etc)
- • Tabletop Role-playing Games/Story Games (Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Mutants & Masterminds, Call of Cthulhu, Lady Blackbird, etc)
- • TCG/CCG/LCG (Trading Card Game/Collectible Card Games (Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, Netrunner, Key Forge, etc)
- • Miniatures Wargaming (Warhammer 40k, X-Wing, Saga, Star Wars Legion, etc)
Anyone can run a game at OrcaCon and be included on the official schedule! If you wish to submit a game, you can fill out our submissions form on Tabletop Events site. Note: You will need to purchase your registration before you can submit your games. We are looking for introductory level RPGs and newbie friendly board/card games, as well as experienced player sessions.
Be sure to register for OrcaCon before you submit your games. Online Game Submissions will close on January 1st.
Due to the inclusive nature of our convention, we do not allow the following games in the public convention spaces, due to their content or theme.
- · Cards Against Humanity
- · Secret Hitler
- · Tanto Cuore
- · Kingdom Death
- · Commissioned
- · Lamentations of the Flame Princess
- · Reality Check: The Game of Privilege
- · Virtue Signal: the Game of Social Justice
If you’re a game developer or publisher interested in securing a table to demo your your game, check out our Demo Table page for more information.
If you are a game publisher or creator and want to donate your game(s), please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll coordinate getting your games in our library. Our amazing Game Hosts will be happy to learn your games and teach them to our attendees.